design and simulate a 4 bit counter using JK flip flops.

Home Forums General Electronics design and simulate a 4 bit counter using JK flip flops.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    blacklist
    Credits: 0

hey everyone 
    currently I’m trying to improve my electronics knowledge cause I’m not good at it (mostly I’m into electrical) so currently I’m stuck somewhere with a question which asking me to design and simulate a 4 bit counter using JK flip flops with sequence of numbers 45891 and now i need to draw the table, k map and other things for it which i have done but i couldn’t manage the circuit part i really don’t know how to design a circuit for it cause its also not sequential like 0 to 9. the question asked me:
    1. Design the counter using state tables, K-maps and excitation functions. (I have done cause its easy :D) 
    2. Use any software packages (ORCAD/PSPICE/Others) to simulate your design and shows the output of each flip-flop. (I don’t know how to design the circuit) 
    3. Your design must be robust enough to recover from noise and other errors to ensure counter sequence is always as intended. (I have no idea about it)
    I appreciate if u help me with it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.