The SG3525AN is designed to offer improved performance and lowered external parts count when used in designing all types of switching power supplies. The on-chip + 5.1 V reference is trimmed to ±1 % and the input common-mode range of the error amplifier includes the reference voltage eliminating external resistors. A sync input to the oscillator allows multiple units to slave or a single unit to be synchronized to an external system clock. A single resistor between the CT and the discharge terminals provides a wide range of dead time adjustments.
These devices also feature built-in soft-start circuitry with only an external timing capacitor required. A shutdown terminal controls both the soft-start circuity and the output stages, providing instantaneous turn off through the PWM latch with the pulsed shutdown, as well as soft-start recycle with longer shutdown commands.
• 8.0 V to 35 V Operation
• 5.1 V 1.0% Trimmed Reference
• 100 Hz to 400 kHz Oscillator Range
• Separate Oscillator Sync Pin
• Adjustable Deadtime Control
• Input Undervoltage Lockout
• Latching PWM to Prevent Multiple Pulses
• Pulse−by−Pulse Shutdown
• Dual Source/Sink Outputs: 400 mA Peak
• Pb−Free Packages are Available
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.