Digital Analog Converter (DAC)

Home Forums General Electronics Digital To Analog Converters Digital Analog Converter (DAC)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mohammedalssorore
    Participant
    Credits: 1

The signal converter from digital to analogue in its simplest form is a resistor with different values ​​from 1 to 256 in the case of the digital inputs 8 As in the picture, of course the values ​​of the resistors are always equal to the number of the two A comparison of the pool of efforts on them to output them in an analogy increases the accuracy of output as the number of digital inputs

Capture_2018-01-09-21-39-242

Mohammedalssorore
    Participant

The signal converter from digital to analogue in its simplest form is a resistor with different values ​​from 1 to 256 in the case of the digital inputs 8 As in the picture, of course the values ​​of the resistors are always equal to the number of the two A comparison of the pool of efforts on them to output them in an analogy increases the accuracy of output as the number of digital inputs

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MattyLada
    Participant

Hi…in my case i connected the DVD to the TV because I want to be able to play the DVD with sound to the TV. I also want to be able to have the option of the sound going to the stereo speakers when I want to, particularly when playing CDs on the DVD player with sound to the stereo speakersI have the TV’s optical digital audio output connected to the stereo receiver through the digital to analog converter because I was thinking of having all the DVD’s output going to the TV and then sending the sound from the TV via the optical digital audio output in order to play the sound from CDs to the stereo speakers. That’s when I got the buzzing sound in the speakers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.